30 years of great stories by great storytellers.
For over 20 years and more than 30 shows, the Arden has allowed me to stretch my boundaries as an artist. It is my artistic home. I’ve gotten many opportunities to grow in many different ways. The Arden’s ensemble approach to the work inspires all those involved to work together to make each production a special event. To remind the audience and ourselves why we come to the Theatre. I can’t imagine Philly without the Arden.
- Scott Greer, Actor
Your contributions have allowed us to produce 30 years of great work on the stage--with the voices of the greatest playwrights and thrilling new writers--giving us the opportunity to shape the future of American theatre.
Each year, only 60% of our costs--for things like supporting the work of Philadelphia artists, commissioning the next great new play, educating students, investing increased resources in our artists and productions, even keeping the lights on--are covered by ticket sales. For the rest, we rely on the generosity of individuals like you.
Your gift today will help the Arden to:
- Present high quality productions to over 100,000 audience members annually, including re-envisioned classics, audacious musical theatre, world premieres, and contemporary plays that celebrate and challenge Philadelphia’s theatre artists.
- Create imaginative and engaging pieces of theatre for children through Arden Children's Theatre.
- Distribute 6,000 free tickets to young people in our community through Arden for All.
- Offer tuition-based and scholarship drama classes and camps for over 2,500 students annually ranging from pre-K through 12th grade.
- Train future theatre leaders through the Arden Professional Apprentice Program.
- And so much more!
If you would prefer to mail your gift, please make your check payable to "Arden Theatre Company" and mail to Arden Theatre Company, 40 N. 2nd St., Philadelphia, PA 19106 ATTN: Development. You can also call the Box Office to donate at 215.922.1122.
For More Information
Please contact Lauren Hughes, Director of Development, at 215.922.8900 x149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Give
Arden for All